Create your Google Apps account
Click here if you already have an account.
- Email -- robust Gmail interface with 7 gigs of storage. With that much space you'll never have to delete email again.
- Personal, Public, and Shared Calendars
- Documents, Spreadsheets, and Presentations -- all easily shared to allow collaboration with classmates and compatible with Microsoft Office and OpenOffice
- Integrated chat
- iGoogle homepage -- add any neat gadgets you find
- Sites -- publish your own website
- Mobile access -- Easily access email using your iPhone, Windows mobile device, or your cell phone's web browser
Thanks for your interest in Google Apps. The pilot is now closed. Southeastern decided to move forward with Google Apps for student email starting with the Fall 2009 semester. If you're a student, your Google Apps account will be created within the next few weeks. If you're faculty or staff, please check this page in a few weeks to create your account.